Senin, 18 Juli 2016

REVIEW: COSRX SALICYLIC ACID EXFOLIATING CLEANSER

Hello, peeps!
This time I'm gonna review a product from COSRX. If you haven't known what COSRX is, it is a famous skin care brand from South Korea. It's best known for acne problems products. Well, lately I have so many cystic acne on my forehead and chin. I've heard so many good reviews about this brand on the internet, so I decided to give this brand a try.

-CLAIMS & WHAT THE PRODUCT IS FOR-

https://www.hallyucosmetics.com/products/cosrx-salicylic-acid-exfoliating-cleanser
taken from: https://www.hallyucosmetics.com/products/cosrx-salicylic-acid-exfoliating-cleanser

-PACKAGING-



For 12 bucks you got 150ml of the product. It is such a lot product for a tube. The tube controls the amount of the product you use. When you squeeze it, the product doesn't go out too much or too less. You get the right amount of product you want. It is a really convenient packaging. I like it despite the big tube.

-CONTENT-

For 12 bucks you got 150ml of the product. It is such a lot product! I've been using it twice a day for around 2 months and it's still half remaining. Can you see it from the picture above?

-HOW TO USE-

taken from: https://www.hallyucosmetics.com/products/cosrx-salicylic-acid-exfoliating-cleanser

-PERFORMANCE-

I was very surprised when I first used this product. Even there is an "exfoliating" word, it is soo smooth in real life. My skin is not hurt at all. I love it! It doesn't cause me more breakout or acne but, doesn't seem to reduce it either. I think the product just calms the acne but not reduces it. I'm also using another acne skin care product and I believe that product that actually banish my acne. So, what this product does? I believe this product cleanse my face well. It removes the dirt and the oil on my face without making it dry. So, thumbs up for that :D
Does it remove my dead skin well too? I don't think so. When I apply foundation on my face, it is still patchy and doesn't go smoothly which means my dead skin is still there :(

-THE SMELL-

I have to mention this: the smell is really strong. I think it's the salicylic acid smell since its main ingredient is salicylic acid. I'm happy that the product contains a lot of salicylic acid which can help to reduce acne, but I'm not pleased about the smell. It kind of irritates my nose. My nose is kind of hurt when I smell the product. So, avoid having too much foam around your nose area.

-VERDICT-

Would I repurchase this? Yes. Because I hardly find a cleanser product that cleans my face well without making it dry. It is so smooth additionally.
The things I don't like about the products are the strong acid smell and the size (it's just not very travel friendly) but, I still can coupe with that. It is not a big deal for me since the use of the product.

-RATING-
4.5/5
(If you want to buy it, just buy it! Don't hesitate. It is worth to try. I think you won't regret it).


Thanks for reading. See ya!

1 komentar:

  1. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity and HPV, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,HPV,Wart Remover,Ance,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    BalasHapus